1. What have you heard about the working conditions for Personal Support Workers (PSWs)?
2. Where do PSWs work and what challenges did they face prior to the pandemic?
3. What types of changes are needed to make sure PSWs working environments are safe?
1. What surprised you most about PSWs attempts to access Personal Protective Equipment at work during the pandemic?
2. How does race/ racism play into the insecurities that PSWs feel when advocating for themselves at work?
3. Why is recognition for the important work PSWs do so important?
1. What kinds of systemic challenges faced by PSWs serve to undermine the hope and joy they bring to their work?
2. Why is the fight for better workplaces so important for PSWs?
3. What impact can advocacy for better work environments for PSWs have in our broader communities?
1. What can an "Ethos of Care" look like for PSWs? What does it look like for those in their care?
2. What might the long-term impact be for PSWs given all they have and continue to experience?
3. What can you do to help PSWs feel heard, felt and seen?